Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A detailed understanding of one or more of the following areas:
o data science and research,
o innovation/law tech,
o data privacy/data ethics,
o constitutional law OR information law,
o the appropriate use (and re-use) of data.
This may have been gained through experience gained in relevant academic settings, third sector organisations, private sector organisations or public sector organisations including other government departments.
• The ability to analyse and debate complex issues.
• Effective communication and written skills;
• A high degree of impartiality and integrity
• Capacity to commit to the time and workload commitments required by the panel