Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Practical experience of long-term portfolio construction, management and an understanding of client motivations and objectives;
· Deep understanding of the economic, social and technological factors affecting long-term investments;
· Capacity to commit to the flexible working commitments required by the panel and excellent time management skills;
· Effective communication and written skills;
· A high degree of impartiality and integrity; and
- The ability to analyse and debate complex issues.