To apply, please send:
• A Curriculum Vitae (maximum two sides of A4) with your education, professional qualifications and full employment history.
• A supporting statement (maximum two sides of A4), setting out how you meet the eligibility criteria – make sure you refer to the contents of this document; please ensure your full name is clearly noted at the top of your letter.
• Recruitment Monitoring – If you experience problems accessing the monitoring form please contact the Sponsor Team.
• Disability Confident – Offering an interview to disabled people declaration (if applicable)
• Contact details including e-mail addresses for two referees;
If you have any questions about the appointments process, please contact the FCDO Arm’s Length Bodies Hub at: ALBPublicAppointments@fcdo.gov.uk.
We will acknowledge receipt of your application via email in 2 working days. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact the FCDO Arm’s Length Bodies Hub via the contact details provided above.
The Advisory Assessment Panel reserves the right to only consider applications that contain all of the elements listed above, and that arrive before the published deadline for applications.