In order to apply you will need to provide:
- A Curriculum Vitae which provides your contact details, details of your education and qualifications, employment history, directorships, membership of professional bodies and details of any relevant publications or awards;
- A supporting statement setting out how you meet the criteria for appointment, as set out in the person specification for the role;
- Information relating to any outside interests or reputational issues;
- Diversity monitoring information. This allows us to see if there are any unfair barriers to becoming a public appointee and whether there are any changes that we could make to encourage a more diverse field to apply. You can select “prefer not to say” to any question you do not wish to answer. The information you provide will not be used as part of the selection process and will not be seen by the interview panel;
- Disability Confident – please state if you want to be considered for the disability confident scheme;
- Reasonable adjustments - requests for reasonable adjustments that you would like to the application process (if applicable);
- Please provide the information at points 3-6 above on the relevant form, or as part of your supporting statement. All relevant attachments can be found in the 'Documents' section below.
The Advisory Assessment Panel reserves the right to only consider applications that contain all of the elements listed above, and that arrive before the published deadline for applications.
To apply please read the attached Campaign Information pack then submit the following documents by email to DBSCivPers-ResPublicAppts@mod.gov.uk FAO Bethany Hammond quoting reference 52658_VAPC_NE_CHAIR
- Expression of Interest form
- Diversity Monitoring Form
- Current CV