Candidates must be able to demonstrate all of the following essential criteria:
1. Enthusiasm and a genuine passion for connecting with nature, the work of the Natural Park Authority and its statutory purposes.
2. An ability to successfully engage with and influence a wide-ranging audience in an ambassador role for an organisation.
3. A demonstrable commitment to promote and increase equality, diversity, and inclusion.
4. An ability to think strategically, contribute and scrutinise complex plans and policies.
5. High standards of integrity and impartiality to ensure transparency, strong governance, and efficiency.